Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Cold Beat Tape Vol.1 - X-Pot Beats - 2013

 Here's a few beats I made in the past couple of days. These were made on chill nights when I was by myself in my grandma's basement. They kind of have a J Dilla/Dj Premier/Pete Rock mixed with my style-type of feel to them. If you like those kind of beats then you'll probably like these. They were made with my dusty MPC 2500, a mixer, a turntable and the bass came from my microkorg. Hope you like it. The cover was made in 1 minute with paint and a stock image from Google because Photoshop is overrated.


Like always, if you like the blog leave a comment, follow the blog or follow me on twitter @XPotBeats.

Happy Holidays yo!

For anything you can email me @ et4alwayz@gmail.com


Free beats for you listening pleasure here

0 comments:

Post a Comment